7 Day Move In Guarantee
7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
It’s important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty. Our move in guarantee only applies when you lease your apartment home sight unseen or virtually.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate.
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice.
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement.
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility.
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities.
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in.
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements.
I love the location- Jacqueline H.
Living in an older building you get some great aspects with the huge wood pillars and brick walls. However with the building being older it will have it's occasional issues, but the staff and maintenance works hard to improve and fix anything that comes up in a very timely manner.- Dirk D.
Great great great location. I love the loft style of the unit. I've been here 5 years and don't want to leave. I don't park so I have no idea about the parking situation. It's super loud, you can hear all of your neighbors but you get sort of used to it and I'm lucky that mine aren't too terrible. The building is well maintained, if there's issues, they're resolved quickly. Good place to live.- Erica D.
I have lived in the unit for seven month and I have to say I really love our unit and the building. We live on the top floor, corner unit and I love it. The higher ceilings and open concept design work great for our lifestyle. I love that the building has an industrial feel with exposed pipes, brick and wood beams. The new management company has been responsive, friendly and helpful with the transition.- Jodi S.